Bord Fáilte Approved Holiday
This beautiful holiday home with its old world charm is
situated in the village of Carracastle, midway between
Charlestown and Ballaghaderreen (4 miles from each) on the Mayo/Roscommon
This stunningly renovated cottage, which dates back over 200 years old, has three large bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen. The cottage has mystical charm, is on its own spacious grounds and is close to a church, shops, a post office and a local pub.
Set back in a peaceful and scenic location the house can accommodate seven people and has all modern facilities. The house is accessible to the disabled and has two bathrooms with shower/baths - with one an en-suite.
There is a playground with swings/slide and spacious grounds.
- Sleeps 6 - 7
- 1 Ensuite bedroom - handbasins in all rooms
- Log fire stove
- All linen & towels supplied
- TV/Video/Sky available
- Dishwasher, washing machine/dryer
- All mod cons
- Central heating
- Tackle/Bait Shed available for storing fishing rods
- Cot available - highchair
- Playground for children
- Pets are welcome
Taxi service available.
- euro295 - Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb
- euro350 - March/April/May
- euro395 - June/July/Aug
- euro100 - minimum deposit
- Meter for oil & electricity
read on arrival